Your basket is currently empty.
1. How long have you been harvesting flowers from the region?
I left school early like many young women did. I started working with flowers when I was 18. April is our busiest period when all the flowers are in bloom.
2. Did you have any other jobs prior to flower harvesting?
No, only flowers.
3. What is your role in the cooperative?
We all play a part in all the activities of the cooperative. Making candles, labeling, etc.
4. What is the best part of your job?
Being a part of this group of women.
5. Which flower is your favorite? And why?
Orange Blossom Flowers, the scent!