The limited edition print
features the work of artist Aigana Gali in partnership with Sana Jardin.
The artwork 'Ornek' was the inspiration for the Holiday Gift Sets. The print & sets are available in a limited edition bundle with the Mystical & Celestial Gift Sets.
In the limited edition run of 100, we will donate all the proceeds from the sales of this print to Nest, a non-profit organization which champions gender equity, diversity, and economic opportunities through its focus on celebrating women's craft-based work and fostering inclusion in the makers globally.
Celestial 10ml Rollerball Duo (Worth $55)
• Tiger By Her Side 10ml Eau De Parfum Rollerball
• Sandalwood Temple 10ml Eau De Parfum Rollerball
Mystical 5ml Spray Trio (Worth $49)
• Berber Blonde 5ml Eau De Parfum
• Tiger By Her Side 5ml Eau De Parfum
• Sandalwood Temple 5ml Eau De Parfum
The Print (Worth $110)
Signed and numbered by the artist
Limited edition of 100
Size: A3 29.7 cm x 42 cm
100% of proceeds donated to NEST
The painting tells a story of bees and the sacred dance the perform while pollinating flowers.
When asked about the Seasonal Gifting collection and collaboration, Aigana said:
"I find it fascinating and mysterious that Amy has chosen this painting to appear as a special edition cover for Sana Jardin’s gift boxes. It is exactly what makes each collaboration so meaningful for me. I feel that we are all working on one project, and we have a chance to connect the dots by collaborating."
The Limited Edition Charity Print is excluded from any discount or offer.
We are the first and only luxury fragrance house that empowers women at grassroots level.
Through every bottle sold, you are supporting the women in our supply chain to become micro-entrepreneurs.
Iconic master perfumer Carlos Benaim is the nose behind Sana Jardin's fragrances, and has collaborated with Amy Christiansen, founder of Sana Jardin, to create the world's first sustainable and conscious luxury fragrance house.
"The soul and beauty of our fragrances owe their legacy to the natural, floral materials and the women who harvest them. They deserve to share in the value of the supply chain and truly flourish" Amy
Change smells good.
From boxes made from recycled coffee cups, to bottle caps made from a world-first vegan and composable material called Vivomer, we’re on a mission to bring our customers the most sustainable materials. Since launching in 2017, we’ve seen our packaging waste reduced by 63%!
SUSTAINABLE & TRANSPARENT ETHOS
- • We are proud to be the first and only fragrance house that empowers the female flower harvesters in our supply chain to become micro-entrepreneurs.
- • We support them with training and materials to develop and sell their own range of products such as lavender sachets and candles, receiving 100% of the proceeds. In 2020 alone, the female harvesters saw revenue increase by 40%!
- • We support 3 of the UNs Sustainable Development goals for 2030
- • Our fragrance boxes are made by G.F.Smith who ‘cupcycle’ disposable coffee cups destined for landfill, which are fully recyclable
- • We use non-plastic bottle caps that are fully compostable, made from Vivomer, a natural ingredient found in soil and marine environments that cleverly degrades over time
- • We use 100% compostable mailing boxes which have been sustainably sourced, printed with water-based, non-toxic ink made from vegetables
- • Our glass bottles are 100% recyclable and made from 30% recyclable glass
UKComplimentary Standard Delivery on orders over £30 Standard delivery on orders under £31: £3
Estimated delivery times from the day of dispatch: 2-3 business days. Europe
Delivery calculated at checkout. Please note that local taxes/local VAT are due on delivery. USA & Canada
Visit our US website us.sanajardin.com