Mix and match any full size 50ml fragrance and clever travel-friendly Rollerball 10ml for gym trips, long-haul trips and everything in between.
Vegan and cruelty-free
• Excluded from all discounts.
- • All fragrances are Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- • No artificial colourants, parabens, phthalates, formaldehydes, BHT, and polycyclic musks
- • We use the purest form of natural ingredients and have access to the best formulations in the world. We are proud that every Sana Jardin bottle contains a higher-than-average inclusion level of fragrance
For each fragrance ingredient list, please refer to the individual fragrance page.
We are the first and only luxury fragrance house that empowers women at grassroots level.
Through every bottle sold, you are supporting the women in our supply chain to become micro-entrepreneurs.
Iconic master perfumer Carlos Benaim is the nose behind Sana Jardin's fragrances, and has collaborated with Amy Christiansen, founder of Sana Jardin, to create the world's first sustainable and conscious luxury fragrance house.
"The soul and beauty of our fragrances owe their legacy to the natural, floral materials and the women who harvest them. They deserve to share in the value of the supply chain and truly flourish" Amy
Change smells good.
From boxes made from recycled coffee cups, to bottle caps made from a world-first vegan and composable material called Vivomer, we’re on a mission to bring our customers the most sustainable materials. Since launching in 2017, we’ve seen our packaging waste reduced by 63%!
SUSTAINABLE & TRANSPARENT ETHOS
- • We are proud to be the first and only fragrance house that empowers the female flower harvesters in our supply chain to become micro-entrepreneurs.
- • We support them with training and materials to develop and sell their own range of products such as lavender sachets and candles, receiving 100% of the proceeds. In 2020 alone, the female harvesters saw revenue increase by 40%!
- • We support 3 of the UNs Sustainable Development goals for 2030
- • Our fragrance boxes are made by G.F.Smith who ‘cupcycle’ disposable coffee cups destined for landfill, which are fully recyclable
- • We use non-plastic bottle caps that are fully compostable, made from Vivomer, a natural ingredient found in soil and marine environments that cleverly degrades over time
- • We use 100% compostable mailing boxes which have been sustainably sourced, printed with water-based, non-toxic ink made from vegetables
- • Our glass bottles are 100% recyclable and made from 30% recyclable glass